Availability Online for Inca Trail, Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu Circuits 2023 & 2024
We strongly recommend you to -Act NOW with your online bookings for 2023 & 2024
The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu will be closed the month of February by disposition of the Ministry of Culture, because maintenance, upkeep and cleaning will be performed. The entrance to the Inka Trail will be re-enabled from March 1st. Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu circuits are opened all time
In this section you can check the availability of the Inca trail, Salkantay Trek, Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu Circuits, it is provided by the Ministry of Culture.
Here some information should take into account:
- The month of February is rainy season so the Ministry closes the Inka Trail, but Machu Picchu y Huaynapicchu is opened.
- The availability we use is the same to any other agency, because this information is directly provided by the Ministry of Culture.
- The number of spaces is very variable. Agencies usually book up to 30 spaces, do not be surprised if in a moment the available spaces are sold out.
- The spaces shown are for either route be it Short Inca Trail in 2 days or 1 day, Classic Inka Trail in 4 days, Machu Picchu or Huaynapicchu.
- Availability is exclusively administered by the Ministry of Culture. Only they can manage and authorize the access to the Inka Trail.
- The Inca Trail is enabled only for 500 spaces per day, within which includes staff (porters and guides) spaces.
- The tickets for Classic Inca Trail and Short Inca Trail include Machu Picchu entrance fee in the last day for the Machu Picchu Circuit 5.
- Huaynapicchu and Huchuypicchu entrance fee include Machu Picchu Circuit 4
- Machu Picchu sacred mountain entrance fee includes Machu Picchu Circuit 3
- Inka Bridge entrance fee includes Machu Picchu Circuit 4
- Only the ticket that indicates "Llaqta of Machu Picchu" allows you to choose one of the four established circuits
- Please note that if you want to do the any tour to Machu Picchu like Salkantay Trek, Inca Jungle, or Lares Trek, ... you will visit Machu Picchu citadel in the last day. These packages include entrance to Machu Picchu in the circuit 2, but if there are not availability we can offer the alternative circuit with Machu Picchu sacred mountain or Inka Bridge
Note: Availability is updated every day (Please press Ctrl + F5 to refresh the availability). First you must choose the Inca Trail Route, Machu Picchu or Huayna Picchu, followed by the month and year of your visit. The number shown per day is the number of places available to the selected date. “0” means that there is no longer any space available.
This information is provided courtesy of the INC National Institute of Culture.